Biography: * Lifelong resident of Walla Walla
* Graduate of Walla Walla High School
* AA degree Walla Walla Comm College/Blue Mt Comm College
* Business co-owner for over 23 years in Walla Walla Canvas & Draper
* Legal Secretary/Para-legal 10 years
* Walla Walla (ICN) Crisis Team: 5 years and 2 years mental health admin
* Art instructor for 10 years & artist for life
* WSU certified Master Gardener and avid landscaper
* Board member of the Sweet Onion Festival
* Shakespeare/Powerhouse contributor/volunteer
* Community volunteer with many various organizations
I have chosen Real Estate as my profession for the last 8 years for many reasons. With my background in the arts, I have always loved making a house a "home" well before HGTV changed our lives. I have an eye for staging a home both inside and out. Curb appeal and arranging your valued treasures inside can make all the difference in the selling process. My Master Gardener experiences and love for gardening gives me extensive knowledge in designing and landscaping your outdoors whether you are buying or selling.
Over the past 30 years I was involved in a local family business and also worked in the business sector of downtown Walla Walla. I taught art/craft classes for many years along with being on various non-profits boards, most recently Habitat for Humanity and the Sweet Onion Festival. I continue to volunteer for several others non-profits as its enlightening and fulfilling. In my spare time my husband and I work for wine at Robison Ranch Cellars during crush, bottling and barrel tasting.
My family was Prescott pioneers (25 miles outside of Walla Walla) and my husband, Ron's family are 3rd generation Italian immigrants and farmers. I raised my son in the Walla Walla school district where he participated in many local sports programs. He is now a successful electrician in the Seattle area and has made me a proud grandmother of an active 5 year old boy. My husband proudly works for the Dept of Corrections that heavily contributes economically to this community.
We are very devoted to this valley and feel you will become as entrenched with the lifestyle and community just as we have.